Hello and welcome to everything FFABB Beds!
Since the collection has grown over the last couple of years we now have a total of 5 Free standing King and Queen upholstered beds as well as 3 different bed base frames sold separately and 3 wall panel designs. I thought it might be a good time to do a little introduction to the free standing beds and tell you what we love about each of them.
1) Burro Bed - Known for its sloped headboard, taller side rails that allow for the mattress to be set in nicely to not expose too much, and its nice curvaceous profile that gives the bed a solid stance in a large bedroom. It says look at me I am solid and here to stay. Burrow in!
One of the most commonly asked questions about the Burro Bed is how much of the mattress is exposed in the product picture and are the slats adjustable?
The answer is 4" and our beds all come 2 ways. Either a metal frame and beechwood slats or an open interior for folks with adjustable beds with their own legs. On the Burro the slatted base is inset 9", should you wish to adjust, this can be done in home while setting up the bed.
2) The Lazy Days Bed - Loved for its relaxed and inviting feel. The tailored slipcover hangs like a dream in our linen FFABBric options. The entire cover can be removed for easy cleaning or replaced down the road when time for a change. Like all of our bedframes they are well padded with soft edges.
3) The Lala Low Bed - Admired for its simple and stealth profile, our LaLa-Low King and Queen is designed for the modernist. With the option of a flush mattress base to let those covers drape effortlessly over the sides or an inset mattress base allowing you to tuck the covers away for a more tailored look, the LaLa-Low bed allows you to set the mood your way. The notched cut out at the base of the headboard allows it to be flush with the wall without the baseboard compromising it's positioning or there is the option to pair the simple headboard with the Elevate Fello base for an entirely different free standing look.
4) The Double Zip Bed is swooned over for its pillowy back rest on a slight pitch that makes it perfect for leaning against to read or lounge and the flange seam detail gives the soft look of a pillow sham. The heavy duty zippers are not only for aesthetics, they make the back covers easy to remove to clean or swap out for an entirely new look. Additional covers are sold separately.
5) The FFABB x Salon " Shaw Bed" Brings all the curves and all the fun to the bedroom. We love the that the bed extends past the base for a a full statement. The upholstered headboard is softly padded and lovely to lean against.
I hope this was helpful! We know these pieces inside and out and have tried to put as much information on the products themselves as well as providing spec sheets with easy to understand dimensions.
If you have any questions we are always happy to help!
FFABB Support team.