Why We Started This.
Celina and Najeeb have been making high-end, custom furniture for over
20 years. Their work graces some of the finest homes on the west coast,
and looks as good today as it did on Day 1.
And that’s the seed that inspired ffabb.
Furniture that lasts. That’s as beautiful 5 years out as it was on the shop
floor. Furniture that continues to lure you over and whisper, ‘stay awhile.’
We believe the world needs better furniture – not more furniture nor ‘fast
And that’s why we started ffabb.
5 Things That Matter Most.
2. Homes not art galleries – everyday furniture, built to last.
3. Commitment to detail and making decisions that last.
4. Optimism – we believe a great piece can take (your mind) places.
5. Your comfort and peace of mind, with our products and the shopping
How We Do It.
engaging with custom furniture customers, studying, refining,
tweaking, sketching, designing, sourcing, and then making and
testing. Our products are built on know-how, and our desire to
continue to learn and evolve push the quality of our craft. This
approach produces furnishings that last, feel comfortable, and look
2. We Design, Build, Deliver & Dine Together. We are based in
beautiful North Vancouver, where the trees reach high and the
mountains loom. This is where everything we do is done. Our
designers work alongside our fabric folk, carpenters, upholsters,
sewers, and the service team. Lunchtime is dynamic, sometimes
rowdy. This is a family business.
3. 100% Hand-Made, Details-Driven. We know the difference between
type, testing, stitching, and the absolutely best Fills (feathers to natural
4. Our Toolbox & Materials. We start with a drawing – always – and then
digitize to confirm scale & proportion. Our frames are cut with
precision using a CNC router, with an interlocking wooden panel to
ensure no warping, twisting or bending. Our frames are made with the
highest quality domestic Birch plywood, and we always use Sinuous
Spring Suspension under our cushions (versus typical webbing, used
by many modern manufacturers, which fails quickly).
5. Every Bum is Unique. We offer 3 options, versus a one-size-fits-all
approach to getting cozy.
a. Rebound foam, medium density, non-fire retardant and low
b. Latex foam, a blend of natural with some synthetic.
c. 75% Feather/25% Down pouches are available on some sofas.
6. More Good Ingredients. The bodies of our sofas are made with high
quality, firm rebound foam (because this is just as important as the
cushions). Specialty cushion clips are used to secure seat
cushions into place, and all cushions have the same fabric top and
bottom so they can be flipped to extend the life of your furniture.
Naturally, we use non-toxic water based glues.
7. Big Decisions, Made Easy. Our Guest Service team knows every inch
of every piece. These are important decisions, and our team is ready
to help firstname.lastname@example.org .